Over-analyzing, pretty ridiculous.
He's a joker, smoker, and midnight toker..lol BTW, your avitar thing screws up my computer here every time it comes up..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Over-analyzing, pretty ridiculous.
I thought this thread was about Obama not giving a direct answer to a simple yes or know question? It then gets turned into Obama smokes who cares blah,blah,blah.
crack is whack
Just like Obama, his supporters dance around the truth with misdirection.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought this thread was about Obama not giving a direct answer to a simple yes or know question? It then gets turned into Obama smokes who cares blah,blah,blah. </div></div>
It was so dumb, most didn't know what it was about.
Say what you want Obama dances around everything are never straight out answers question. Try to change the subject all you want he's shady.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Oh lord! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say what you want Obama dances around everything are never straight out answers question. Try to change the subject all you want he's shady. </div></div>
That "are" caused a train wreck LOL. I still know what you are saying though.
crack is whack
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say what you want Obama dances around everything are never straight out answers question. Try to change the subject all you want he's shady. </div></div>
That "are" caused a train wreck LOL. I still know what you are saying though. </div></div>
I r rery gud with ingliush
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
"Read my lips..no more new taxes." Gee, Obama only has to keep his son from being elected and being a liar and the worst president in history to stay ahead of the family that is now in office. We might have bigger problems than his smoking...after all he does have ins.
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
Bookmarks